Thank you for your interest in Partnership Academy!
Our open positions as of 12/19/2017 are below:
Position: Associate Educator for Kindergarten
School: Partnership Academy
Dates: Effective January 3, 2018 to May 31, 2018, part-time 10:00am - 2:00pm
The Associate Educator (AE):
* Works with an individual students and small groups of students to implement lessons or extra practice in reading, writing, and math
* Effectively motivates students to complete work and progress in their learning toward learning goals
* Maintains a positive classroom culture by working effectively with students and staff of all backgrounds, specifically students of Mexican heritage
* Collaborates effectively with a variety of colleagues, including kindergarten teachers
* Effectively collects and maintains evidence of student growth and other data
* Supports Lunch and Recess duty supervision of students
* Has experience working with elementary students
* Can independently lead small group lessons and will be flexible and adapative in problem solving to meet students' needs
* Has excellent communication skills and will collaborate effectively
* Spanish speaker preferred but not required
Please send a copy of your completed Employment Application, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnership Academy is a public charter school located in Richfield. The school provides exceptional learning opportunities for students in grades K-5 who live in Richfield and the neighboring communities of Bloomington and south Minneapolis. PA students benefit from data-driven instruction, a well-developed ELL program, high-interest specials classes, and an After School Program that is run by the school’s authorizer, Project for Pride in Living. The PA community takes great pride in its recent academic successes, students’ service work, and the school’s partnerships with various organizations and individuals – all of which help to make PA exceptional. Learn more about the good things happening at PA by visiting the school’s website,www.paschool.org.
305 E 77th Street
Richfield, MN 55423
Direct Phone: 612-866-3630
Full-time Minnesota Reading Corps Elementary Literacy Tutor
As an Elementary Literacy Tutor, you will work one-on-one with K-3 children who need help practicing their reading skills. You will use prescribed literacy interventions and will conduct weekly progress monitoring to ensure the student is on track to read at the end of 3rd grade. Partnership Academy has a strong history of positive collaboration with its tutors!
For more information, visit www.minnesotareadingcorps.org or contact Molly Schwaiger at email@example.com
Part-time Minnesota Math Corps Math Enrichment Tutor
As a Math Enrichment Tutor, you will work with pairs of 4th through 8th grade students who need help with math practice. You will be trained in a specific curriculum and will conduct regular progress monitoring to ensure your students are on track to be proficient in math by the end of eighth grade. Partnership Academy has a strong history of positive collaboration with its tutors!
For more information, visit www.minnesotamathcorps.org or contact Jake Kizewski at firstname.lastname@example.org